Nevada's constant budget cuts have ended up costing you billions of lost tax dollars.
- Between 2009 and 2012, cuts to "non-Medicaid state mental health spending" totaled approximately $1.6 billion dollars. NEVADA WAS IN THE TOP FIVE OF THESE BUDGET CUTS.
- Only 2% of Nevada’s total state spending is allocated towards mental health.
- The United States spends ~$444 billion dollars on mental health each year.
- 2/3 of that money is "LOST" on disability payments and lost productivity.
- Only 1/3 is spent on mental health treatment.
SAVING YOU MONEY STARTS WITH FUNDING LONG-TERM MENTAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS LIKE INSPIR3.