Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Have you experienced one of the following related to your mental health?
- Stigmatization: Negative and unfair attitudes and beliefs.
- Discrimination: Unjust or prejudicial treatment.
- Ostracism: Exclusion from a society or group.
Have you or a loved one refused treatment for one of these reasons?
- Too expensive
- Limited insurance
- Don’t know where to go
- Don’t want anyone to find out
- Unaware of the benefits of mental wellness services
You deserve to live a fulfilled life, which includes taking care of your mental well being. We need to work together to recognize that mental health is NOT an illness, a disease or a badge of shame against a person, it is a natural aspect of your overall health to be mentally and physically well.
Visit the KEY TO HAPPINESS to find out how INSPIR3 can help you become greater than the fear in your life.